Canvs updates Emotional Reactions based on comments on an individual post daily for a finite time, depending on the Source. Please see the length of time Canvs captures updates on a post:
- YouTube: 30 days after the video was published
- Owned Facebook: 10 days after the post was published
- Facebook Watch: 5 days after the post was published
- Facebook TV: 5 days after the post was published
- Instagram: 10 days after the post was published
- Campaigns: Through the End Date you have set for the campaign
Canvs refreshes data at various intervals to capture new comments on posts. All posts in the system go into a queue and are processed at an interval within the estimated time frame.
- YouTube: Approximately every 2 to 3 hours between 7 pm and 7 am EST
- Owned Facebook: Twice a day: 9 pm and 3 am EST
- Facebook Watch: Twice a day: 7pm and 1 am EST
- Facebook TV: Twice a day: 6 pm and 12 am EST
- Instagram: Approximately every 2 to 3 hours between 7 pm and 7 am EST
- Campaigns: Three times a day: 6 am, 2 pm and 10 pm EST
- Twitter TV: Available at about 1 pm EST on business days for airings the day before
Please Note: The schedule above is based on data provider availability.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for more information.