The Canvs Impact Engine (CIE for short) automatically measures what emotions are driving business KPIs for your tracked Facebook Pages. Below is a list of KPI metrics that CIE will take into account in its analysis.
Different Metrics are available depending on if you've authenticated your tracked Facebook pages. More KPIs become available when you authenticate a Facebook Page in Canvs. For more information on how to authenticate a Page for Facebook Insights, please see this article.
List of Impact Engine KPIs for Public Facebook Pages
Below are the metrics the Canvs Impact Engine will analyze every week, regardless of their authentication status:
- Shares – defined by Facebook’s "Share" metric.
- Engagement – defined as the total number of Shares, Comments, and Facebook Reactions (Likes, Love, Haha, Angry, Sad, Wow).
List of Impact Engine KPIs for Authorized Facebook Pages
Below are the metrics the Canvs Impact Engine will analyze every week for all pages you have authenticated in Canvs:
- Reach – defined by Facebook’s "Total Unique Impressions".
- Clicks – defined by Facebook’s "Total Post Actions".
- Video Views – defined by Facebook’s property "3 Second Video Views".