You can use Canvs to highlight Emotional performance of your tentpole programming and understand how Emotional Reactions have changed year over year.
This allows Ad Sales Researchers to tell powerful sales enablement stories to that demonstrate how audiences are more emotionally engaged and are showing stronger reactions to content.
In a year over year analysis of the Global Citizen Festival, we saw that Emotional Reactions increased by 53% in 2017 as compared to 2016. Audience members also found this year's concert more Exciting and more Crazy.
- Navigate to the Compare page option at the top of your screen.
2. Start typing in the name of the event and select the desired event(s). Note: in the case of specials, you will sometimes need to specify the year in the title you search.
3. Select either the Airing or the Date of the event to look at ERs for the event.
4. Click on + Add Comparison to add another asset to your Compare page – in this case, last year's airing.
5. Start typing the name of the event to pull the event from the previous year (just like in step 2).
6. Analyze the metrics side by side to understand how Emotional Reactions have trended for each year. In this case, we see that Emotional Reactions are significantly higher in 2017 and that audiences found the event more Crazy and more Exciting.